full of extreme awesomeness and nonstop coolness
Grrherhahahahaha. Good haiku. I can't tell what the hag is doing in that picture but I probably don't WANT to know.
Oh, my eyes! But your haiku rocks, doll.
Photo 1: Good lord, people are that stupid.
and you'll get to say it one day too. happy haiku monday! well done!
Yep, if I had a dollar for everytime she said it .... ahem, forget the lottery money, eh? Good work my girl!
Haiku Winner is UP! Hope you're coming along happy and healthy!
good thang ya listened to Ma an' Granny!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Grrherhahahahaha. Good haiku. I can't tell what the hag is doing in that picture but I probably don't WANT to know.
Oh, my eyes! But your haiku rocks, doll.
Photo 1: Good lord, people are that stupid.
and you'll get to say it one day too. happy haiku monday! well done!
Yep, if I had a dollar for everytime she said it .... ahem, forget the lottery money, eh? Good work my girl!
Haiku Winner is UP! Hope you're coming along happy and healthy!
good thang ya listened to Ma an' Granny!
Post a Comment