The theme is chicken!
My entry for judging is the last.
Chicken crosses road,
many places to go, yet
still the butt of jokes.
Early morning hens
peck peck pecking their breakfast.
Then creating mine.
Every time I err,
The bird of disapproval
shames me with one look
He like a peacock,
She with lovely pale colors.
Quite the poultry pair.




7 comments:
These are great! I laughed out loud at the first one. As for the third, do chickens mate for life?
Good luck, doll!
these are all wonderful! the last one is my favorite amongst your 4.
I like the first one because I tried to go in that direction and failed. Yours is good. Happy Haiku Monday!
Who knew we could all be so creative about chickens? :) These are great ♥ Thank you for stopping by!
These are all great, so many photos of lovely birds too. :)
Thank you for stopping by my place!
xoxoxo ♡
They all be good but I liked the breakfast one the best.
I suck at hiaku
have tried many times and failed
no sense in trying
Post a Comment