Monday, April 18, 2011

Haiku (visual) Monday - Clothes

Blue shirts adorn seats,
Arena becomes ocean.
That's Thunder Playoffs!




FYI:  This is so cool to see in person.  

5 comments:

Glen Gailey said...

I liked your baby the one the best.

Anonymous said...

I liked this one better. In fact, I now have to reconsider my write up where I selected a winner.

Enter earlier!

chickory said...

this is a neat idea the arena as ocean. Honey, i havent forgotten to send you Sterling. I just havent yet, but I will this thursday. I am very excited about your baby getting closer and closer! xo

chickory said...

this is a neat idea the arena as ocean. Honey, i havent forgotten to send you Sterling. I just havent yet, but I will this thursday. I am very excited about your baby getting closer and closer! xo

fishy said...

So is the baby closet full of miniature Sooner blue garments? A new drop for the Sooner ocean? Really connected haiku , I always like those reflecting an experience.
And,
I always enjoy the ones you write because there is always, always a pure Kym take on the subject :-)

Hope y
all have a blessed Easter