Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Paparazzi

I just wanted to show off some local talant. The young man in this video is a 6th grader at a local elementary school. He shocked his fellow classmates when he came to the talent show and performed a Lady Gaga song. I can't get over his amazing voice, and his awesome piano skills.

Tell me what you think. I think he's going to be a big star one day. He was invited to be on Ellen because of this performance, and it should air tomorrow. You go, Greyson Michael Chance!

9 comments:

Princess said...

This kid is good. I just hope his voice hold out.... On Ellen?
I'll keep an eye out for it ...

Pam said...

Let alone the piano playing!!! I've set up the DVR to get that episode of Ellen, plus Big Mike should be on it today.

Milk River Madman said...

How would like to have to follow that at the 6th grade talent show? I heard the kid with the card tricks just fell to the floor and wept. I know he's only a 6th grader but the kid just became the biggest chick magnet in school. Eddie Murphy said it a long time ago, "musicians be gettin' all the girls". Actually he said it a little differently but you get the gist. I also loved how we would just swing is left leg while he was playing and singing. The performance is star worthy and at the end he just looks up and grins like "did you like it?" Flippin awesome. Great post Kym

fishy said...

Wow!
Did you watch the behavor of all the little girls change? MRM nailed that one. I hope this kids mama has a bat as big as Trolls. How old are kids in 6th grade? Eleven or twelve? He might lose that vocal range going through puberty, but those piano skills and, that joy in music , will just keep going. I'd fall out on the floor wailing too if I had to follow this act with card tricks.

Native Minnow said...

He'll be lip syncing in front of large audiences in no time

Heff said...

Yeah. that video has just about gone VIRAL. Kid's got talent !

Anonymous said...

dont forget about friday, come by and say you are up.

2 Dollar Productions said...

I heard about this kid, and I'm impressed by anyone who can play an instrument and sing. I cannot. Have a great weekend.

sparringK9 said...

hey now. where are you?