Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Movie Clip Wednesday = Worst Casting

Find Me Guilty -

Look, I like Gangster/Mob movies. I like Courtroom Drama movies. I thought I'd give this one a go. It had potential to be a good movie. But it sucked. You know why? Vin Diesel. This was the first and last Vin Diesel movie I'll ever watch.

11 comments:

Buzz Kill said...

Yeah, Vin Diesel in anything but an action movie is just wrong. I saw part of this movie on cable a few weeks ago and just couldn't stay interested.

Happy MCW!

Jenny said...

Oh.Dear.God. That was horrible. BUT, I went to IMDB to read the comments on this movie and THAT was fun.

weeeeeeee, you played this week and WELL you played! Great pick. When I was young and rented VHS movies, I would often return "stinkers" with a "Mr.Yuck" sticker stuck on them. Hee. I would have put one on this one.

Jenny said...

p.s. Sorry about your Thunders.(and I mean it.)

moi said...

P.U. That was so bad it was painful. Good pic, though. Only movie I can stand him in is that Riddick thing. And then, just barely.

Also: laughing myself silly at Boxer's Mr. Yuck stickers. Where do I get some a those?

Pam said...

Hey look! The Judge is the guy from "Lie to Me" that was on before AI tonight! Vin just wants to be Vince Vaughn but he just ain't.

Milk River Madman said...

Vin Diesel is Jean Claud van Damme without the talent. Awesome pick Kym. Happy MCW.

Native Minnow said...

Vin Diesel sucks in everything. Whether it's an action movie or not.

Sorry about the Thunder. If it's any consolation, it looks like my team's about to fall to the Lakers too. Ugh.

Heff said...

Little Joe Peschi as a tough guy always had ME baffled.

2 Dollar Productions said...

The wig he's sporting in this movie is so awful that it's impossible to take Vin seriously. Ha. Though to be fair, I never saw this one as most Diesel movies are a no for me. Have a great weekend.

Aunty Belle said...

gag....besides, his courtroom suit is SO ill fitting. Ick.

Sorry about Thunder--the MAgic might not stay in long enough to see the Lakers--an BELIEVE me, we HATE Lakers around here.

sparringK9 said...

he really is awful. and not a pretty face either.