The Whitest Kids U Know are a sketch comedy group from NYC. They have a show on the Independent Film Channel. Y'all should check them out on youtube. Hilarity. It shouldn't be funny, and it's just so wrong, but I love it.
I too am one of the bloggeers just being educated to this comedy group. I rarely watch comedy on stage or on screen because so often what others find funny, I don't. Maybe there is a reason I'm drawn to opaque glass ... Have a great Monday.
16 comments:
Help! I'm old! Who are they? :-)
Happy MM.
i was going to say the same thing. i dont recognize these people, just like the girls on the magazines. i am even older than boxer! arrrrgh!
happy MM!!!
I don't recognize them either. Yet, I feel the urge to bitch-slap all of them.
Happy Mute Monday!
The Whitest Kids U Know are a sketch comedy group from NYC. They have a show on the Independent Film Channel. Y'all should check them out on youtube. Hilarity. It shouldn't be funny, and it's just so wrong, but I love it.
Never heard of them either. Guess I will have to watch! Happy MM my little hipster.
I too am one of the bloggeers just being educated to this comedy group. I rarely watch comedy on stage or on screen because so often what others find funny, I don't. Maybe there is a reason I'm drawn to opaque glass ...
Have a great Monday.
I have actually seen these guyd a time or two. Pretty sick comedy - I like.
happy MM!
Nope, never heard of them either, although they look as if they might be friends with my children...? Happy MM x
Some of these guys were in the movie Ms. March, kind of funny.....
Did FIshy mean bloggeezers?
Nope, I din't know these whitest kids either--an will ck the UTUBE
Thank fer trying to git us ole folks up ter speed!
Happy MM!
All of the cool kids are familiar with WKUK.
Cool idea. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who did't know the group. :) I'll have to look them up now.
I dig comedy, so I will check them out. Kinda relieved they aren't a band. Major, WHEW, actually.
Good evening Kym,
Sorry, but what Troll said.
I will have to take a look . . . never heard of them either. You have trumped me. Ha. Happy MM to you.
I've known whiter ;-)
Post a Comment