full of extreme awesomeness and nonstop coolness
These were great. Love the old school ones. Happy Mute Monday!
Been seeing a lot of the Red Cross in the news with the Haiti Earthquake. Are you a Red Cross Volunteer? Happy MM!
And I thought you would go the Crimson & Cream route. Imagine that! Love the vintage ads too. And I miss my girl. Work hard!
Clev-ah! I love the old posters. I had no idea women were such a big part of it. Cool.Happy MM!
Kymmie? Is ya gone? Mama misses ya? Me too--lovin' the ole timely posters of the Red Cross. Happy MM!
The vintage posters are beautiful! The Red Cross does wonderful work, and I donate to them every year. Hope all is well and happy Mute Monday!
" I summon you to comradeship in the red cross" Wow, that disturbs. But the others, I really enjoyed.Have an awesome Monday :-)
Oh, nice take! Happy MM x
Good call! Happy MM!
Good afternoon Kym,My favorite charity!Happy Mute Monday!
Great idea! Happy MM.
Ma would have given you 5 Stars.She was always big on giving blood.Happy MM
totally appropriate and original. well done kym. the last one has an odd vibe to it...but i love it.happy MM!
Some cool posters in here, especially the old ones. Nice work. Happy MM.
I totally dig the plus sized gal in number 4, what a real woman!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
These were great. Love the old school ones.
Happy Mute Monday!
Been seeing a lot of the Red Cross in the news with the Haiti Earthquake. Are you a Red Cross Volunteer?
Happy MM!
And I thought you would go the Crimson & Cream route. Imagine that! Love the vintage ads too. And I miss my girl. Work hard!
Clev-ah! I love the old posters. I had no idea women were such a big part of it. Cool.
Happy MM!
Kymmie? Is ya gone? Mama misses ya?
Me too--lovin' the ole timely posters of the Red Cross.
Happy MM!
The vintage posters are beautiful! The Red Cross does wonderful work, and I donate to them every year. Hope all is well and happy Mute Monday!
" I summon you to comradeship in the red cross"
Wow, that disturbs.
But the others, I really enjoyed.
Have an awesome Monday :-)
Oh, nice take! Happy MM x
Good call! Happy MM!
Good afternoon Kym,
My favorite charity!
Happy Mute Monday!
Great idea! Happy MM.
Ma would have given you 5 Stars.
She was always big on giving blood.
Happy MM
totally appropriate and original. well done kym. the last one has an odd vibe to it...but i love it.
happy MM!
Some cool posters in here, especially the old ones. Nice work. Happy MM.
I totally dig the plus sized gal in number 4, what a real woman!
Post a Comment