I think you blogger jinxed your mom on the 1st pic. That is a nice size crappie she's holding up. Catching fish is something I haven't had much time for in the last couple of years. I hopefully will remedy that.
CATCHing dinner! Fresh caught fish is great but unlike most of your post, I like mine cooked! Preferably on a stick, over a fire, next to the stream. Food just doesn't get any fresher does it? Did you eat your catch? Happy Monday!
Cool snow pics from before. I think the cardinal was my favorite (the bikini a close second. Ha.)
Happy MM . . . what kind of fish did you catch? I usually catch Crappie (sp?) and bass out of my grandparents ponds when I go to Oklahooma, but it's been years since I fished.
14 comments:
I think you blogger jinxed your mom on the 1st pic. That is a nice size crappie she's holding up. Catching fish is something I haven't had much time for in the last couple of years. I hopefully will remedy that.
Happy MM!
Hey, look at you, fisher girl! You'll never go hungry :o) Happy Mute Monday!
Great pics and cool T-shirt. Did the kitteh really catch that fish?
Happy Mute Monday!
CATCHing dinner! Fresh caught fish is great but unlike most of your post, I like mine cooked! Preferably on a stick, over a fire, next to the stream. Food just doesn't get any fresher does it? Did you eat your catch? Happy Monday!
Cool snow pics from before. I think the cardinal was my favorite (the bikini a close second. Ha.)
Happy MM . . . what kind of fish did you catch? I usually catch Crappie (sp?) and bass out of my grandparents ponds when I go to Oklahooma, but it's been years since I fished.
Nice catch Kym. Or as they say on TV "that's a good fish"
Shame you never got to go fishin' with your Big Pa-Pa, or hang out at the lake with them. L would have liked it there. And them.
I just love that pic of the bird! Wow! Happy New Year and MM!
ya...yau killed a fish? im calling PETA! grherhaha Happy MM fishergirl
what a cutre familiar lookin' catcher in that last photo--an' see how like Mama Bear ya is??
heh.
Happy MM!
the last photo is my favoriate, but I'm wondering where that kitty found that fish? It looks like someone's backyard pond pet.
Happy MM!
Speaking of never going hungry, you in for the Leek Throwdown tomorrow?
Fabulous pics. The almost bottom one of the kitty and the fish....the look on the cats face is awesome.
Late to come around, sorry! :)
How did I miss this? A Mute Monday post geared specifically toward me ;-)
Post a Comment