YES! They are most certainly creepy, although I've never seen them perform. I keep wondering what all that facial paint is doing to their pores. Happy Mute Monday!
Kym, Did this start as a recognize me gimmick? It is a bit crazy but makes a great MM choice. I like the photo one up from the last..... great imagery. Hope your Monday is a fine one!
bwahahaha. They slightly creep me out too and I've passed on seeing them several times. Do you remember the woman in gold from the Bond Movie? THAT'S why they creep me out. I bet their livers are blue now.
They're still around. They play a nightly (?) show at one of the casinos in Vegas. I was supposed to see them with GWWBMGF as part of her Christmas to me. We never got around to it, but I didn't press the issue b/c tix are expensive, and I'm not crazy about seeing them anyway.
I thought these guys were an advertisement for something, didn't realize they're actually a band. They sure aren't welders or they would put their shields down before they looked in the sparks.
18 comments:
It crossed my mind to add BMG to my list. I'd love to see them. How's everyone at your house? Happy MM babygirl.
YES! They are most certainly creepy, although I've never seen them perform. I keep wondering what all that facial paint is doing to their pores. Happy Mute Monday!
They're still around. Just played near Troll County at a top-drawer venue. They might be less creepy and ghey on peyote!
Happy Mute Monday!
Kym,
Did this start as a recognize me gimmick? It is a bit crazy but makes a great MM choice. I like the photo one up from the last..... great imagery. Hope your Monday is a fine one!
The boy use to follow these guys because of the drums (he plays drums, or use to anyway). They supposedly put on a great show.
Happy MM!
bwahahaha. They slightly creep me out too and I've passed on seeing them several times. Do you remember the woman in gold from the Bond Movie? THAT'S why they creep me out. I bet their livers are blue now.
Happy MM!
wow! very blue, Kymical.
They are scheduled to play her soon--and folks I knows is goin so mebbe I'LL git a report.
Perfect theme for MM Blue.
Happy MM!
Never heard of them, but they look rather fun! Im Up with the UK version of the blue man group :)
They're still around. They play a nightly (?) show at one of the casinos in Vegas. I was supposed to see them with GWWBMGF as part of her Christmas to me. We never got around to it, but I didn't press the issue b/c tix are expensive, and I'm not crazy about seeing them anyway.
Heheheheh! Those guys are great adn very blue! Too cute! happy MM!
Good afternoon Kym,
I thought these guys were an advertisement for something, didn't realize they're actually a band. They sure aren't welders or they would put their shields down before they looked in the sparks.
Happy Mute Monday
Very nice pictures. Have you ever seen them? I've never had the chance, but I've heard they're great.
I think they're still performing nightly in Chicago!
Happy Mute Monday!
I'm glad someone did this, it had to be done. :)
happyMonday!
I've just been informed that I will be seeing the Blue Man group this Friday evening. Merry Christmas?
:-)
I heard the show is a total waste of money if you are color blind.
i agree they are disturbing to look at. however, i love the sound of PVC pipe percussion. happy MM!
Happy Belated MM. Never seen the Blue Man group actually perform, but they were great on the TV show 'Arrested Development.'
Post a Comment