Well, not quite. But I did score some courtside floor seats to the
Thunder vs. Heat game tonight.
I are special.
Here's a few highlights.
weeeee!

Haslem's lips were chapped.
(side note... Daequan Cook keeps a baggie of Starburst's
under his chair, and munches on them during time outs.)
Husband liked the view. I personally think she needs more curves.

Erik whatshisname was heated up the whole time. Kinda funny.

At half time the floor seat peeps get this stat sheet.

Inflatable Rumble. He knew how to shake it.
I still think he's creepy.

Nick Collison. Kymmie likey.

swoosh.

I took so many pictures of d'wade, and he knew it.
I'm pretty sure he was annoyed with me.

This kid is going places.
Excellent fundamental basketball player.

12th straight sellout crowd. And, it got loud!

The kid next to me brought a Dewayne Wade jersey
and d'wade signed it!

rah rah ree! kick 'em in the knee! oh wait... wrong sport.
4 comments:
whoa chile!
Did'ja score or what?!?! What amazin' seats ya had--uncle say them's the "flyin' sweat" seats. Heh.
I know what ya mean about Rumble bein' creepy. We are in Magic town, so we have a dragon mascot (As in Puff the Magic Dragon) an that fella is definitely creepy!
We doan like the Heat--glad y'all thumped 'em good!
BTW, at Boxer's "Avatard" hahahhaha!
I've heard that floor seats take the experience to a whole new level. At least if you're close enough to hear what the players and coaches are yelling about. Kevin Durant is crazy good. I'd like to see him play, preferably from some floor seats ;-)
Good thing I got L that tee-shirt for Christmas, eh? I bet he was loving this! Maybe more than you? No, I think not.
Nice! You can have your Nick Whats-his-name, though, I'll take my Swedish Cowboy. ;-)
Post a Comment