Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mute Monday - Advertisements


14 comments:

Doom said...

Back when I watched t.v., I did like these. Too funny. I think it is because I see so many kids, to me, in places and doing things I just am not sure is wisdom guided. Then again, the world is only ending. Still, too funny!

Happy Mute Monday!

Pam said...

I love these commercials. Shank-a-potamus! What? I can't use the golden pipes? Creepy clown!

h said...

Anything that added "shankapotamous" to the lexicon can't be bad.

Happy Mute Monday!

Buzz Kill said...

These are funny. When he talks about how the clown creeped him out and he pukes... Good stuff.

Happy MM!

Jenny said...

I laugh myself silly everytime I see these and I had not seen the last one, so thanks. They picked a great kid and even though I know his mouth is being manipulated, the boy has a very expressive face. Super cute! Happy MM.

Aunty Belle said...

Hilarious--love these, but some of them creep me out when a wee kiddie gits a look like an old fella...eeeeow.


Happy MM!

fishy said...

Guess I am the odd fish out...these commercials for me are like nails on a chalkboard. Happy Monday.

Kymical Reactions said...

Doom: You gave up TV? I wish I could do that too. I'm doing good with the amount I've cut back, but I'm just way too much of a "reality" junkie.

Mom: Happy Birthday. xo.

Troll: It's classic stuff, man!

Buzz: the clown one. A fave. puke. gerherhahah!

Boxie: I agree. Super cute.

Auntie: I feel that same creep out when I look at these ity bitty girls in the "beauty" pagents.

Fishy: oi! I'm sorry that these arn't your favorites. I'll try harder next week! xo.

moi said...

The only commercials S.B. won't fast forward through. And "Shank-o-Potamous" has become a common noun in our house. Happy Mute Monday!

Native Minnow said...

I must be out of the loop. I haven't seen the "Shank-o-potamous" one yet. These commercials do make me laugh though.

Karl said...

Good evening Kym,

I thought you might enjoy this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Ev5HgGACg

Happy MM!

ree said...

I love these ads!

happy mute monday.

MinorityReport said...

I LOVE those commercials! Happy belated MM.

Vixen said...

Those are my FAVORITE commercials!!!! Love. them!

Sorry I'm late to make it around. :)