Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mute Monday - Babe

14 comments:

h said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. KMW. Not sure if he's a babe or not, but he married one.

Happy MM too!

fishy said...

Hey Kym ...
Hope the birthday celebrations at your place were awesome. So nice when you know the best babe out there is yours. Happy MM. Happy birthday to the "BABE".

MinorityReport said...

Aw. Happy Birthday and Happy MM.

Buzz Kill said...

Nice tribute to the old man. He's a lucky guy.

Happy MM!

moi said...

What a sweet post! Happy birthday to your guy and, yup, you both be babes! Enjoy your Monday and the holiday.

Jenny said...

He's a babe and YOU'RE a babe and I love this Mute Monday. Happy Birthday to your Mr. Man. What a sweet Mute. :-)

fishy said...

Kym
Happy Birthday and get ready to LOVE this decade. For me, my thirtysomething years were far superior to my twentysomething years. Hug that fine man and party!

Native Minnow said...

Awesome!

Kymical Reactions said...

The last picture is my favorite. That was taken on the 2nd tier of the Eiffel Tower - after we took the STAIRS! I was worn out!

This is our birthday weekend. We like having them one day appart. It's a fun thing to share together. He's a year and a day older than me, and I don't let him forget it! :)

Aw shucks, Troll! Thanky!

Fishy: Thank you. We had a wonderful weekend. This is the first time "our weekend" has fell on the Labor Day holiday.

Minority: Thanks!

Buzz: Actually, I think I'm the lucky one!

Moi/Boxer: Thank you gals! He's my babe, and I'm a smitten kitten.

Fishy: I'd sorta been dreading turning thirty. But now, as the countdown clock is on, I'm actually looking forward to what the next ten years will hold. Thanks for your well wishes.

Minnow: We are awesome. Thanks!

Aunty Belle said...

Happy B'Day Hot Babe of a Husband!!

Ain't y'all the cutest pair???

Yep, a fella can be a BABE.

Kym--looky--I think I fixed the trouble fer commentin'--iffin' ya wanna go back to what ya had--it was a login problem on mah end. Fer some dang reason blogger did not think I was signed in, but the dashboard did--and let me edit etc...not shure how I fixed it--but fer now---


Happy MM!

sparringK9 said...

'

sparringK9 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

Happy birthday to my kids! 31 and 30, and the best is yet to come.

Vixen said...

Babe indeed! Happy Birthday (belated) to him! :)