just a note about football - I think this FSU/Miami game I just watched is going to be one of the top 3 I see all year. Glad Miami won, but that really sucks for the Sooners. C'est la vie.
Happy birthday to my girl! How OCD am I when all I can think about in watching this video is that they have put Paul in the wrong place in the group shots. Paul stands to the left, with his left-handed guitar!!!
12 comments:
just a note about football - I think this FSU/Miami game I just watched is going to be one of the top 3 I see all year. Glad Miami won, but that really sucks for the Sooners. C'est la vie.
Happy birthday Kym. The 30's are great. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. (BTW, sorry about your Sooners).
MRM - just found out that TE Jermaine Gresham is out for the year. Man, this just keeps on sucking.
I guess this is definitely going to have to be a "rebuilding" year for OU.
It just makes me feel bad for Sam and Jermaine - they both could have entered the draft last year, and now they will probably miss out on millions.
Sam is a good, kind hearted young man. He's one person I would really like to see do well beyond OU football.
the best decade of your life begins! all right!
happy BD
and thanks for taking off word veri!! yay!
Happy birthday to my girl! How OCD am I when all I can think about in watching this video is that they have put Paul in the wrong place in the group shots. Paul stands to the left, with his left-handed guitar!!!
Aw, crud! I missed the ACTUAL DAY! Dang it. Happy, happy belated birthday to you, you groovy gal, you! The thirties are DIVINE!
It just gets better and better, I promise! Happy Day to you. xoxox.
Hope you enjoyed your day to the fullest and now it's a short week to boot. Happy belated birthday.
Happy Birthday. A milestone!
Happy Happy !
They say 30 is the new, um, 30?
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment