Kym, Did you photoshop Reno in there? I think she does actually hail from Troll country but I would be rapidly withdrawing my lunch invitation if I thought Janet was our Troll !!!
Mom: I think the green tee shirt guy could be the creditreport.com guy. Man, I hate those commercials.
Anonymous: I didn't photoshop! This pic is the latest addition to www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com. If you haven't checked out that site, you should add it to your weekly list. Hilarity. You have lunch plans with Troll?! Maybe Troll really is a woman! After all, K9 had people convinced she was a black man for a while.
K9: I think it's some poor frat pledge. Probably Reno's son? bawwahahahhahaha! I kill me.
Howling still at Troll's remark. The only person I know who can dead pan in writing! Great post Kym, come on over to the Pond and read your thank you note.
11 comments:
I think green tee-shirt guy grew into the creditreport.com singer guy. Or, it could be The Troll.
Kym,
Did you photoshop Reno in there?
I think she does actually hail from Troll country but I would be rapidly withdrawing my lunch invitation if I thought Janet was our Troll !!!
that is janet reno!
Mom: I think the green tee shirt guy could be the creditreport.com guy. Man, I hate those commercials.
Anonymous: I didn't photoshop! This pic is the latest addition to www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com. If you haven't checked out that site, you should add it to your weekly list. Hilarity. You have lunch plans with Troll?! Maybe Troll really is a woman! After all, K9 had people convinced she was a black man for a while.
K9: I think it's some poor frat pledge. Probably Reno's son? bawwahahahhahaha! I kill me.
Reno isn't a Troll. She's a giant tree sloth. Common mistake.
i dont think reno lives on troll island. i think she is fort lauderdale.
It's Janet Reno's Dance Party!
bwahaahahahahahahah
Definitely the guy strumming the guitar with a gator hat on ;-)
Howling still at Troll's remark. The only person I know who can dead pan in writing! Great post Kym, come on over to the Pond and read your thank you note.
Ha. Finally, it's been revealed . . . but he'll feel less like strumming next week when LSU beats Florida. Good luck w/ Miami.
Post a Comment