
When you look at her, which way is she spinning? Apparently, if you see her spinning clockwise, you are right brained. Counter-clockwise means left brained.
Any time I first look at her she is spinning counter-clockwise, but if I refocus my eyes on her feet she starts spinning clockwise.
I don't know much about what it means to be left or right brained, but I think this lady must be really dizzy.
What are your thoughts about right and left brain?
6 comments:
She has nice boobage!
This is an optical illusion! I did a TON of research on these and they're remarkable. Truth be told you can teach yourself to see it both ways as with all optical illusions. When I first look at it she's spinning clockwise, but like you she shifts directions if I refocus.
Left brained people tend to be strong in the subjects of math, music, science etc... It's our logical side of our brain. In theory if you're left brained you should be right handed, but the school systems have made most of us right handed so that's no judge. Left brained people crave step by step order. The alphabet and numerical systems are safe havens for them bc they're predictable.
Right brained people are your creative problem solvers. They're dreamers and creators and somewhat less than logical (at least to the left brained people). They also tend to be more fun! Right brained people tend to buck against the confines of progressional order. Their brains just jump to quick conclusions without all the processing. No offense left brainers!
In my case Fishy is definately right brained and Blowfish is pretty far to the left, so I'm somewhere down the middle and often it's hard for anyone to be just one or the other.
Great food for thought!
I see it clock wise...guess I'm Right brain then. :) Good post Kymmers
I got the same reaction as you: First counter then clockwise. I can never remember which side of the brain corresponds with what functionality, which might mean something unto iteself. Ha.
I feel slightly nauseous after watching this. Both sides are firing. Ahahaha.
I've been looking at it for ten minutes and it spins continually clockwise. S.B. came in, immediately said, "Of course, she's going counter-clockwise, what, can't you see that?" (He's a left brainiac.) Then after a minute, he said, "Wait! Look at that, she stopped and switched directions!" Wha? Too many concussions?
Post a Comment