Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ten Minute MeMe

Been arrested? No.
Kissed someone you didn't like? No.
Slept in until 5pm? No.
Ran a red light? Yes.
Been suspended from school? Yes.
Experienced love at first sight? Yes.
Totaled your car in an accident? More than once.
Been fired from a job? No.
Fired somebody? Yes.
Sang karaoke? Yes.
Pointed a gun at someone? Yes.
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes.
Kissed in the rain? Yes.
Had a close brush with death (your own)? Yes.
Seen someone die? No.
Played spin-the-bottle? No.
Smoked a cigar? No.
Sat on a rooftop? Yes.
Smuggled something into another country? No.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Yes.
Broken a bone? Yes.
Skipped school? Yes.
Eaten a bug? Not on purpose.
Sleepwalked? How would I know if I was asleep?
Walked on a moonlit beach? No.
Rode a motorcycle? Yes.
Dumped someone? Yes.
Lied to avoid a ticket? Yes.
Ridden in a helicopter? No.
Shaved your head? No.
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? No.
Eaten snake? No.
Marched/Protested? No.
Had Mexican Jumping Beans as pets? No.
Puked on amusement ride? No. but immediately after.
Seriously and intentionally boycotted something? No.
Been in a band? No.
Been on TV? Yes.
Shot a gun? Many.
Ridden a surfboard? No.
Drank straight from a liquor bottle? Yes.
Had surgery? Yes.
Streaked? No.
Taken by ambulance to hospital? Yes.
Passed out when not drinking? No.
Peed on a bush? Yes.
Donated Blood? Yes.
Grabbed electric fence? No.
Eaten alligator meet? Yes.
Killed an animal when not hunting? No.
Peed your pants in public? No.
Snuck into a movie without paying? No.
Written graffiti? No.
Still love someone you shouldn't? Yes.
Been in handcuffs? No.
Believe in love? Yes.
Sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes.

14 comments:

Milk River Madman said...

C'mon Kym, shave your head, smoke a cigar and grab an electrice fence already. Everyone's doing it!

Buzz Kill said...

Peed on a bush - interesting visual. I thought that was more of a guy question.

moi said...

I love the sleeping in until 5:00 pm question. I mean, who does that, other than rock stars?

h said...

Grrrherhahahaha on MRM's comment. The one that kills me is drinking liquor out of the bottle. So far, I'm the only one who hasn't done that.

Native Minnow said...

I posted mine in Troll's comment section, just in case you're interested.

It's interesting to see people's answers.

Kymical Reactions said...

Milky: Shaving my head would not please anyone. Including the general public.

Buzz: Well, it was a small bush. And I squat. 8)

Moi: exactly!

Troll: let your hair down and go for it!

Minnow: I'll check it out. And I agree, although I'm a nosy broad and I want details!

2 Dollar Productions said...

Wait, you pointed a gun at someone and haven't been arrested? Ha. Good meme.

Ally said...

Is your husband the one you "fell in love with at first sight"?

Ally said...

I want to hear the alligator meat story... gross! :)

Kymical Reactions said...

Ally: It was at Trappers. Over by White Water. You can order alligator there. Taste's like chicken. :)

Heff said...

Hey ! This place looks "differnt" !

Pam said...

This took me longer than 10 minutes!!!

Aunty Belle said...

Ho!!

Does ya know yore mama can read all this?? hehe.

I think gator tastes more like pork--but hey, we's a pork rind family so, go figger.

I whizzed on a bush too--onc't walked across Spain an' bushes wuz more plentiful than bathrooms. (Posted this meme as a add on under the Tomato Blight post.)

BTW, I loved seein' the young Kymmical on yore mama's Anniversary post.!!

fishy said...

Kymical girl,
You look fabulous in turquoise!
Amazing you haven't ever skinny dipped on a moonlit beach catching the alligator for BBQing only to urp it out on the amusement ride which is NOT amusing.
I didn't do this entire poll, but a few answers are posted at the Pond.