Monday, August 10, 2009

Mute Monday - Johns




13 comments:

Jenny said...

EXCELLENT! I think this is turning out to be a very cool Mute theme. It was hard for me, but everyone else has been very clever. Happy MM and I'll let you know if I see any of these guys.

h said...

Very original and fascinating take. Are these actual composite drawings for crooks?

Happy Mute Monday!

Kymical Reactions said...

Boxer: It was really hard for me too! I had help thinking of what to do!

Troll: Yes, they are really real composite drawing of crooks. I don't know if they are still on the loose or not. I think the third one is supposed to be Tim McVeigh. And, well, we all know how he ended up.

Buzz Kill said...

This was a great idea for the theme. I'm always amazed at how the actual guy they catch looks nothing like the police sketch. I think the last one is my next door neighbor.

Happy MM!

fishy said...

Kymical Girl,
What a clever interpretation of this weeks theme! I was expecting John Kennedy or his son John-John,John Quincy Adams or maybe retrospectives on John Lennon, John Travolta, John Malcovich or John Cusak. Maybe a recipe for Johnnycake , Johnny Appleseed or big green John Deere tractors! Interesting game is it not?

So glad your johns are not the drawer lineup at the morgue with toe tags .... on the other hand, that might actually be where they belong!

Hope your Monday is a fine one.

Unknown said...

John Doe No. 2. He's still out there somewhere, I believe it! Very clever on the theme mygirl!

chickory said...

very cool the different styles of drawings. interesting and unexpected take! well done!

moi said...

Very clever! One of our state's most wanted John Does had been burgarlizing homes in Jemez Springs for years. He was recently killed in a shoot out. Unfortunately, not before killing a police officer in the process.

Ree said...

Wow. Great job.

Happy mute Monday.

Native Minnow said...

I would've just shown pictures of various toilets. That shows my level of maturity.

Curious Mind said...

I love your take on this one. Very unique. Thank you for visiting me.

Staci R said...

OMG! John #3 kind of looks like my husband, if his hair was just a little longer ;)

Vixen said...

Good take! :)