Are these still around? I had one as a kid and it was a combination of lame and really cool. Kinda depended on the mood. GREAT idea and Happy Mute Monday.
Kym, So did you dig your old Lite Brite out of the closet to make pictures for this post? I always found this particular activity resonated strongly for or against ... very few were wishy washy on these....not as strong as a love-hate thing but you either did or did not do Lite Brite. Fun interpretation of the theme, I am up at the Pond with a light of a different color.
Troll: Thanky, it was indeed a game back in the day. Which I’m pretty sure was a Wednesday.
Boxer: Before I pulled some images for this post, I had no idea if they were still around or not. As it turns out, they are still around, and have been extremely modernized. There are several different kinds! I sorta want one now.
Auntie: I don’t think I had a lite brite. I just remember playing with it when I stayed the night at a friend’s house.
Fishy: I agree, there was no on the fence when it came to the lite brite. I, however, was a fan.
Moi: I don’t think I know the Spirograph. Must investigate.
16 comments:
What a cool theme. I guess this was a game way back when? Happy Mute Monday!
Are these still around? I had one as a kid and it was a combination of lame and really cool. Kinda depended on the mood. GREAT idea and Happy Mute Monday.
OOOOH! I knowed this one would be chosen by some cool blogger--Ah, Kym, this is so fun.
Did ya have a Lite Brite as a kid??
Great theme
Happy MM!
Kym,
So did you dig your old Lite Brite out of the closet to make pictures for this post? I always found this particular activity resonated strongly for or against ... very few were wishy washy on these....not as strong as a love-hate thing but you either did or did not do Lite Brite.
Fun interpretation of the theme, I am up at the Pond with a light of a different color.
This and my Spirograph were rainy afternoon staples! Cool post. Happy Mute Monday!
Oooooh, Spirograph. I was ALL about the Spirograph. I don't remember you having one of these actually!
Troll: Thanky, it was indeed a game back in the day. Which I’m pretty sure was a Wednesday.
Boxer: Before I pulled some images for this post, I had no idea if they were still around or not. As it turns out, they are still around, and have been extremely modernized. There are several different kinds! I sorta want one now.
Auntie: I don’t think I had a lite brite. I just remember playing with it when I stayed the night at a friend’s house.
Fishy: I agree, there was no on the fence when it came to the lite brite. I, however, was a fan.
Moi: I don’t think I know the Spirograph. Must investigate.
Mommy: I think you are right.
gotta love the bitmap art !
I could never keep up with the pegs.
I used to love the Lite Brite. Maybe I should get a new one. Tell me that wouldn't impress the ladies.
a favorite toy! excellent! happy MM
Happy memories.... I *loved* my Lite Bright. My daughter loved hers for years too.
Fun way to go! HappyMonday!
I invented Lite-Brite. And impressing the Ladies.
Heff: I'm having a blonde moment. so, what?
Kimberly: Not me, I'd probably have them seperated in their colors, and had the exact same number of each color.
Minnow: Actually, I think having a lite brite on a bookshelf would be an awesome knick knack to have. They have really cool ones now. Go get one.
Chicky: Glad you likie!
Vixen: Like mother, like daughter, eh?
Al: The ladies credit you with the reason for tacky pick up lines.
Excellent! I loved making Lite Brite pictures when Shortman was actually short!
Here late, but awesome choice. I had totally forgotten about this thing as I used to love that thing. Simplicity, but pure greatness. Happy MM.
Post a Comment