I haven't jumped on the iPhone bandwagon. I don't have att cell service, so I couldn't if I wanted to. Most everyone I know though, has the iPhone and thinks it's the coolest thing. Eh. I just don't get it. I like my old school BlackBerry. And I like my cell service company. I've never, ever had a dropped call. Well, not one that was the fault of my phone or service. The only down fall to the service I use is that I'm required to dial the area code before I make a call. Even if it's a local call. I find that strange.
The husband has att, but not an iPhone. His job requires him to travel all over this state, and the one south of here. He gets a ridiculous amount of dropped calls and it's incredibly frustrating.
Anyway, where was I going with this? Oh, yes! I'm just about sick of commercials for the iPhone and all of the applications that can be downloaded for it. But, as with everything, I appreciate a good parody. And rightfully so, this 'commercial' was right up my alley.
I'm convinced that many of the Nation's ills would be cured if everyone who owns an I-Pod, or an I-Phone or likes their commercials was summarily executed.
So do you think people who have internet on their phone also have it in their house? And/or work? I'm thinking having internet 3 different places is a bit of overkill.
4 comments:
LOL I love that commercial! Too funny.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend Kymmers! :)
I'm convinced that many of the Nation's ills would be cured if everyone who owns an I-Pod, or an I-Phone or likes their commercials was summarily executed.
So do you think people who have internet on their phone also have it in their house? And/or work? I'm thinking having internet 3 different places is a bit of overkill.
If my employer did not provide me with a cell phone...I wouldn't have one at all.
Post a Comment