I love watching those shows on HGTV about kitchen remodels and love the small glass tiles being used currently in kitchens. This just reminds me that I should have done something with my kitchen about ten years ago.
Nice. I like most any kitched that's open and not airy or simply not closed off and dark. That being said, I don't know if I could handle the lime green one all the time. Ha. Happy MM>
11 comments:
Great take, great pics and great (if overplayed) song.
happy mute monday!
I'll take the second one thanks.
Happy Mute Monday.
I'm betting you like the next to the last one myself. DOn't know why. Just think you would like that tile. xoxoxo
Kym,
This is a riot! One of the Kitchens you have showcased was designed by one of my former interns... in my Florida design studio years!
Obviously I love your "custom" and you certainly showcased a wide variety of styles.
Good job! This doesn't blogger jinx my Galleys does it?
Hope your Monday has been great.... so glad to learn your Aunt has been sprung!!!!!!
OH wowie!
Any of the firsdt three will do jes' fine!
Terrific!
Happy MM!
Troll: thanks much!
Hott: its yours!
Mom: you know me all too well!
Fishy: That is awesome! I wonder which one?!
Auntie: Me too! Thanks.
I love watching those shows on HGTV about kitchen remodels and love the small glass tiles being used currently in kitchens. This just reminds me that I should have done something with my kitchen about ten years ago.
Nice. I like most any kitched that's open and not airy or simply not closed off and dark. That being said, I don't know if I could handle the lime green one all the time. Ha. Happy MM>
I definitely like the second one best.
God, that Neon Green kitchen is HIDEOUS !!!
I'm digging the lime green kitchen – give me color or give me death!
Post a Comment