I do not have cats because the cat tongue on my flesh thing gets my nervous system worse than fingernails on a blackboard. Nice collection, nice contrasts and great colors! Good job as always Kym.
Hmmm. Video wouldn't play on my at home computer, either. Must be something in the browser settings. Try this. The sound is "muddy" because we play so loud, but try to enjoy, lol !
12 comments:
Ooooh! Kitty tongue! My fave.
Kitty sandpaper. That's what we used to call it when our cats would give us baths.
that second photo is kool--
love the berries too.
Happy MM!
Nice work. I loved the berries at the end as it's the season. Great shots. Happy MM>
great pics! i like them all, but the best is the kitty tongue and the one with the ladybug. the berries made me hungry!
Happy MM!
Good stuff. Try my vid again later. It should be working.
I don't have cat tongue in the morning, it looks more like that dried river bed.
Happy MM!
I do not have cats because the cat tongue on my flesh thing
gets my nervous system worse than fingernails on a blackboard.
Nice collection, nice contrasts and great colors!
Good job as always Kym.
GREAT textures. The cat tongue is my favorite!
HappyMonday!
Google ate my comment! I said the berry pics were my favorite. Happy Mute Monday!
Hmmm. Video wouldn't play on my at home computer, either. Must be something in the browser settings. Try this. The sound is "muddy" because we play so loud, but try to enjoy, lol !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ei8YeWR5k&feature=channel_page
Cool photos. The berries almost made me get up and go to the store. Almost.
Post a Comment