Thursday, June 4, 2009

it all starts tonight.

THE NBA FINALS Game 1: Magic vs. Lakers.


The Lakers are good, but the Magic has the Momentum.


Lets take a look. First, they beat The Suns in 6 games, which isn't surprising. The Sun's have Shaq. 'Nuff said. Next, in one of my favorite series of the season, the Magic knocked off last years defending champs, the Celtics, in 7 games. They followed that with a victory over cry baby King James and his Cavaliers in another exciting 6 game series.


Anyway, Dwight Howard and Rashard Lewis - you guys got this. GO MAGIC.

5 comments:

h said...

Curious how this will do in the ratings. Game started after 9 PM EST on a work-night. And I don't think the Magic have many fans outside of the relatively small town of Orlando.

Troll County is 2 hours away and I don't know ANYONE who follows the Magic here.

Kymical Reactions said...

Chef Troll: I think the ratings are going to suffer big time. I don't really know anyone who follows the Magic either. The best ratings, and the better series, would have been the Lakers and the Cavs - but I am glad the Magic made it. As much as I can't stand Kobe, LeBron is worse. Maybe its the age difference, but at least Kobe is somewhat respectful.

Native Minnow said...

As much as I'd like to see Orlando take this series, I don't think they have it in them. They just seem to be happy to be there, which won't be good enough. I hope I'm wrong.

Heff said...

I don't give a frog's fat ass about B-Ball, but I dig your excitement toward it. Enjoy !

2 Dollar Productions said...

At least they showed up last night (how could Lee miss that last shot?) as Game 1 was a disgrace. I don't have a strong rooting interest except for a close series & since I loathe the Lakers, go Magic.