Buzz - It was hard to come up with something for road trip. I thought it up at 2am.
Troll: There were some WAAAYYYY worse/obscene ones that even made ME blush. That is hard to do! The DMV musta been trippin!
Heff: I laughed out loud when I saw the A55ORGY one.
Bear: I know what you mean.
When I was younger I had a plate that said KMWTHAY. No one, and I mean NO ONE ever got it right. Here is what I would get: Came that way. Kym what hay. Kym with thay.
VERY clever! I would never be able to decide what to put on my plate, so I just go with the standard. Although I have an old car and pay extra to keep the original plate, so maybe that's my vanity plate?
Kym- I LOVE it! So imaginative, the degree of which was nearly matched by some of the plates you found! FYI- I drive a Smart Car and my plate? Well, it says SMIDGEN. ;) Happy MM, neighbor!
Nan-Nan drives a smart car? IS she the one who went flying by my Mustang that day on I-44??? Must check it out!!!!! Great take and thanks for not using my tag!
Reminds me of when I first met S.B. He had a license plate on his truck that read: "pffftt." As soon as I saw it, I went, "Oh, you read Bloom County!" I think I could have knocked him over with a feather. For anyone who remembers, Bloom County was a hilarious cartoon with a decidedly Libertarian bent and one of the characters was called Bill the Cat. Bill was too burnt out to speak – all he could do was make the "pfftt" sound with his tongue in response to all questions asked of him.
17 comments:
I was actually thinking road trip but couldn't come up with a way to do it - you did! Nice job, I want to get the PMS one for the Mrs.
Happy Memorial MM!
These were great. Really clever how they snuck these by the DMV. BQQBS is classic!
Happy Mute Monday!
"A55 ORGY" and "Give Me A Hummer" are classic !
What a clever twist... I love it.
My licence plate is: DFG 097 Get it? It means I'm too poor to buy a personalised one. Tehe.
Happy MM.
Buzz - It was hard to come up with something for road trip. I thought it up at 2am.
Troll: There were some WAAAYYYY worse/obscene ones that even made ME blush. That is hard to do! The DMV musta been trippin!
Heff: I laughed out loud when I saw the A55ORGY one.
Bear: I know what you mean.
When I was younger I had a plate that said KMWTHAY. No one, and I mean NO ONE ever got it right. Here is what I would get: Came that way. Kym what hay. Kym with thay.
Nope. It's simple really.
KMWTHAY = Kym with a Y.
VERY clever! I would never be able to decide what to put on my plate, so I just go with the standard. Although I have an old car and pay extra to keep the original plate, so maybe that's my vanity plate?
Great choices. Happy Memorial Mute Monday!
Very funny :) Happy MM!
Inspired!!
Heh...really a good good job on the theme.
Happy MM!
Kym- I LOVE it! So imaginative, the degree of which was nearly matched by some of the plates you found! FYI- I drive a Smart Car and my plate? Well, it says SMIDGEN. ;)
Happy MM, neighbor!
Nan-Nan drives a smart car? IS she the one who went flying by my Mustang that day on I-44??? Must check it out!!!!! Great take and thanks for not using my tag!
Hah – way cool!
Reminds me of when I first met S.B. He had a license plate on his truck that read: "pffftt." As soon as I saw it, I went, "Oh, you read Bloom County!" I think I could have knocked him over with a feather. For anyone who remembers, Bloom County was a hilarious cartoon with a decidedly Libertarian bent and one of the characters was called Bill the Cat. Bill was too burnt out to speak – all he could do was make the "pfftt" sound with his tongue in response to all questions asked of him.
Boxer: I'd say that counts! Actually, I think it's way more interesting to have the original plate.
Cake: Thanks!
Auntie: I try!
Nan: I love smart cars! and I love that you're smidgen. fitting!
Mom: I like yours, and not that I would have used it anyway, but I didn't have a pic of it.
Moi: I'm sure that was part of your witty charm that won S.B. over. Pffftt. I love it.
AWESOME! ;-) Love the take on the theme!
Happy Mute Monday!
What a great idea! Very unique! HappyMonday!
I <3 BQQBS
I'm always wary of vanity plates as the majority are ridiculous, but there were a few good ones in this bunch. Ha. Happy MM.
No new post ? C'mon !
Post a Comment