full of extreme awesomeness and nonstop coolness
hahaha this picture still makes me giggle. Those crazy peeps!
The original peeps show. You used to love these things. Now you know what they were up to when out of the Easter basket,eh?
It took me a minute to figure out what that was. FUNNY, once I got it!
very funny. i was thinking of trying to do something with peeps myself. this wasnt what i was thinking tho
there is a big contest in Chicago every year and you should check it out. FUNNY and creative people.I see Heff hasn't made it over here. :-)
Candy Porn! My favorite kind!
http://www.toptrumps.com/play/pigs/pigs.htmlOMG. You must go play this game. And how much will you love the snarky English-accented pigs giving comments.
I wonder how much a half hour in the back room with those would cost.
Sopranos Peeps, gotta love the peeps. Is a Peep Lap Dance illegal?
That's hilarious, love the one on the pole as that must have taken some effort. Ha. That being said, I hate Peeps. Nasty . . .
Riotous! Thank God clever people have found a use for these things which does not include putting them in your mouth!Have a very blessed Easter.
KYM,THERE IS A GREAT EASTER PRESENT FOR OUR BLOGGERS OVER AT THE POND. COME READ !!!!
Here I is !!! Better late than never, my peeps !
Post a Comment
13 comments:
hahaha this picture still makes me giggle. Those crazy peeps!
The original peeps show. You used to love these things. Now you know what they were up to when out of the Easter basket,eh?
It took me a minute to figure out what that was. FUNNY, once I got it!
very funny. i was thinking of trying to do something with peeps myself. this wasnt what i was thinking tho
there is a big contest in Chicago every year and you should check it out. FUNNY and creative people.
I see Heff hasn't made it over here. :-)
Candy Porn! My favorite kind!
http://www.toptrumps.com/play/pigs/pigs.html
OMG. You must go play this game. And how much will you love the snarky English-accented pigs giving comments.
I wonder how much a half hour in the back room with those would cost.
Sopranos Peeps, gotta love the peeps. Is a Peep Lap Dance illegal?
That's hilarious, love the one on the pole as that must have taken some effort. Ha. That being said, I hate Peeps. Nasty . . .
Riotous! Thank God clever people have found a use for these things which does not include putting them in your mouth!
Have a very blessed Easter.
KYM,
THERE IS A GREAT EASTER PRESENT FOR OUR BLOGGERS OVER AT THE POND. COME READ !!!!
Here I is !!! Better late than never, my peeps !
Post a Comment