full of extreme awesomeness and nonstop coolness
I want one of those gold hats like the one lady is wearing.
*sigh* I love this schnizz. I can't believe how beautiful they are and how they've survived for so long.Happy MM!
I think the Greek gods are the grand daddies of all myths. Nicely done.Happy MM!
Very nice. They knew how to make statues in the olden days. Happy Mute Monday!
Loved this idea on myths! Great job Kym! Happy MM :)
Poseidon is my favorite....is that a trident in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?Happy MM! Christi
Mom - It will match your new gold purse!Boxer - I know, right? When I visited the Louvre in ole Paris' I could have stayed a month looking at all of the fab statues.Buzz - I was stumped and didn't know what else to do. Chef - They don't make anything like they did in the olden days. Linzy - Thanky thanky!Ceedge - I'm just really, really happy to see you!
Olympians...? I'm glad the Olympics insist on clothes these days... tehe.Great take, well done. Happy MM.
LOVE them! Happy Mute Monday - er. on Tuesday.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I want one of those gold hats like the one lady is wearing.
*sigh* I love this schnizz. I can't believe how beautiful they are and how they've survived for so long.
Happy MM!
I think the Greek gods are the grand daddies of all myths. Nicely done.
Happy MM!
Very nice. They knew how to make statues in the olden days. Happy Mute Monday!
Loved this idea on myths! Great job Kym! Happy MM :)
Poseidon is my favorite....is that a trident in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
Happy MM! Christi
Mom - It will match your new gold purse!
Boxer - I know, right? When I visited the Louvre in ole Paris' I could have stayed a month looking at all of the fab statues.
Buzz - I was stumped and didn't know what else to do.
Chef - They don't make anything like they did in the olden days.
Linzy - Thanky thanky!
Ceedge - I'm just really, really happy to see you!
Olympians...? I'm glad the Olympics insist on clothes these days... tehe.
Great take, well done.
Happy MM.
LOVE them! Happy Mute Monday - er. on Tuesday.
Post a Comment