yum! im glad to know bacon is still acceptable in polite company! grrrrrherhahaha thanks for your kind words about my eva-dog. last night, a falcon killed my chicken. argggggggh.
Chef- Oh yes, Weezer's not dead! And Rivers Cuomo is just as yummy as that bacon!
Mom - Breakfast of champions.
Linz - Friday. Friday should be our bacon day.
Boxer - I wish I could start my day that way all the time.
Java - the power is in the numbers!
K9 - I was sad to know that you lost your girl a year ago. My heart is heavy, trying to avoid the day its my Lexy's day to leave us. Dadgum falcons! Sorry that you lost your chicken.
9 comments:
Yummy breakfast! Didn't know Weezer was still around. The Happy Days video was awesome!
Happy Mute Monday!
Banana, boiled egg and bacon -- yummmmmy breakfast for sure!
yummmm i want bacon now!
Not a bad way to start your day.
Happy Mute Monday!
Bacontarians, unite!!! Happy MM!
Yummmmmmmm. Bacon. ;-)
Happy MM!
yum! im glad to know bacon is still acceptable in polite company! grrrrrherhahaha thanks for your kind words about my eva-dog. last night, a falcon killed my chicken. argggggggh.
anyway, happy and ymmy mm to you
Chef- Oh yes, Weezer's not dead! And Rivers Cuomo is just as yummy as that bacon!
Mom - Breakfast of champions.
Linz - Friday. Friday should be our bacon day.
Boxer - I wish I could start my day that way all the time.
Java - the power is in the numbers!
K9 - I was sad to know that you lost your girl a year ago. My heart is heavy, trying to avoid the day its my Lexy's day to leave us.
Dadgum falcons! Sorry that you lost your chicken.
Dang it! How'd I miss your Mute Monday? Anyway, LOVE me some Weezer. LOVE. Happy post Monday!
Post a Comment