full of extreme awesomeness and nonstop coolness
hahahaha thats great
I saw this too. I think it is hysterical!
No. That is MOST excellent and I have to pass it along to half the people I know.
Moi - thank you for agreeing with me. I feel validated.
Not wrong at all - this is about the only thing I find funny about Octo-mom. Ha. Nice costume.
this is the first time I've laughed at this entire subject!! and I haven't seen it. Thanks and have a great weekend.
its funny! where did she find those silly lips? theyre great! -chickory
Are you certain the laughter is not generated by hysteria rather than mirth?
You're not wrong. I'm sure it was a popular choice this year!
My dear, it is right as rain for you to think that is funny!
Kym,Was this your preview of HELL?
Hilarious. Plain and simple.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
hahahaha thats great
I saw this too. I think it is hysterical!
No. That is MOST excellent and I have to pass it along to half the people I know.
Moi - thank you for agreeing with me. I feel validated.
Not wrong at all - this is about the only thing I find funny about Octo-mom. Ha. Nice costume.
this is the first time I've laughed at this entire subject!! and I haven't seen it. Thanks and have a great weekend.
its funny! where did she find those silly lips? theyre great!
-chickory
Are you certain the laughter is not generated by hysteria rather than mirth?
You're not wrong. I'm sure it was a popular choice this year!
My dear, it is right as rain for you to think that is funny!
Kym,
Was this your preview of HELL?
Hilarious. Plain and simple.
Post a Comment