WOW! You sure did a super job of selecting the photos for this post. It would be TRUE march Madness for normal folk to have a jump off against one of these giants! Amazing how quick and agile they are, both mentally and physically. Enjoy the madness. Happy MM. It is March at the Pond, splash on over.
I am counting down the days until selection Sunday. I cannot wait to fill out my bracket! These are the current top 5 teams shown here in the post... with a modest preference given to my fave school and current player. :)
Fishy - Can you imagine being able to jump that high? I heard on ESPN last night of the player for the Yankee's BASEBALL team has a 5 foot vertical jump! A BASEBALL PLAYER! That is amazing.
Buzz - They are flying machines for sure. You should give college hoops a try. Have a few beers first. It will help.
Moi - I like college way more than NBA too - but I still like watching a good NBA matchup.
but of course~ i hate basketball. probably because im a short stack. but i love to play "horse" happy MM and thanks for your kind words regarding my hen red.
9 comments:
Woohoooo - March Madness!!! Happy MM!
I haven't watched in years, but I remember it was exciting to see small Schools do well.
Happy Mute Monday!
WOW! You sure did a super job of selecting the photos for this post. It would be TRUE march Madness for normal folk to have a jump off against one of these giants! Amazing how quick and agile they are, both mentally and physically.
Enjoy the madness. Happy MM.
It is March at the Pond, splash on over.
I never got into the whole college hoops thing, but those are some nice shots. Most of the kids are flying.
Happy MM
Very cool coverage of the topic! I enjoy college basketball much more than the NBA. Happy Mute Monday!
I am counting down the days until selection Sunday. I cannot wait to fill out my bracket! These are the current top 5 teams shown here in the post... with a modest preference given to my fave school and current player. :)
Fishy - Can you imagine being able to jump that high? I heard on ESPN last night of the player for the Yankee's BASEBALL team has a 5 foot vertical jump! A BASEBALL PLAYER! That is amazing.
Buzz - They are flying machines for sure. You should give college hoops a try. Have a few beers first. It will help.
Moi - I like college way more than NBA too - but I still like watching a good NBA matchup.
I'm glad someone did March Madness. I'm not a big fan, but I love the excitment that surrounds it. Happy Mute Monday.
Who's a sports fan then? Eh? Eh?
but of course~ i hate basketball. probably because im a short stack. but i love to play "horse" happy MM and thanks for your kind words regarding my hen red.
Post a Comment