full of extreme awesomeness and nonstop coolness
Awwww. Y'all only have to experience HELL once or twice a year. Most of the time (excluding the SEC) you're dishing out the HELL.Happy Mute Monday!
And now you know why it is hard for me to watch it all .....
all football is hell to me. :-)Happy MM!
uh oh. im sorry. at least this hell isnt eternal; theres always next year!
Chef - yeah, yeah...I didn't see the Gators in any bracket on selection Sunday... Mom - Maybe you are the missing link. If you watch, maybe they'll win!Boxer, drag. I live in the part of the country where we live and breathe by Sooner football.K9 - the problem is we tell ourselves that every year, and next year we will probably be saying it again. deep sigh...
I'll always love me some boomer sooner
I rooted for the Sooners and they let me down. Can't imagine the heartache of having them as your favorite. Well, back home we always say that "this is next year country."Happy MM
Yep, they choked like The Pokes ....cough cough cough
Basketball? In Gainesville, the Orange-and-Blue Spring PRACTICE Football Game is a bigger deal than the entire basketball season.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Awwww. Y'all only have to experience HELL once or twice a year. Most of the time (excluding the SEC) you're dishing out the HELL.
Happy Mute Monday!
And now you know why it is hard for me to watch it all .....
all football is hell to me. :-)
Happy MM!
uh oh. im sorry. at least this hell isnt eternal; theres always next year!
Chef - yeah, yeah...I didn't see the Gators in any bracket on selection Sunday...
Mom - Maybe you are the missing link. If you watch, maybe they'll win!
Boxer, drag. I live in the part of the country where we live and breathe by Sooner football.
K9 - the problem is we tell ourselves that every year, and next year we will probably be saying it again. deep sigh...
I'll always love me some boomer sooner
I rooted for the Sooners and they let me down. Can't imagine the heartache of having them as your favorite. Well, back home we always say that "this is next year country."
Happy MM
Yep, they choked like The Pokes ....cough cough cough
Basketball? In Gainesville, the Orange-and-Blue Spring PRACTICE Football Game is a bigger deal than the entire basketball season.
Post a Comment