full of extreme awesomeness and nonstop coolness
a little bit of Pierce by my side... a little bit of Liam is all I need... a little bit of Jason is what I see...
Love it! Happy St. Patty's Day! Lets drink green beer at lunch ha!
What? You didn't give me Bono or Edge? Not that I'm complaining about Jason O'Mara. But didn't realize he was Irish!!! xoxoxo Babygirl.
helloooooo boyz!
Colin Farrell is the ne plus ultra of bad boy without all the Hollyweird affectations. Love. Him.And Pierce is elegant without being ghey. Double. Love.Thank you for this spot of St. Patty's day sunshine.
Oh yes....LOVE me some Colin had kinda forgotten about him the bad boy I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
Was that the order too? Ha. I liked Farrell in 'Miami Vice' & 'In Bruges' and Neeson is good in pretty much everything. Happy St. Pattys day - belated.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it! Happy St. Patty's Day! Lets drink green beer at lunch ha!
What? You didn't give me Bono or Edge? Not that I'm complaining about Jason O'Mara. But didn't realize he was Irish!!! xoxoxo Babygirl.
helloooooo boyz!
Colin Farrell is the ne plus ultra of bad boy without all the Hollyweird affectations. Love. Him.
And Pierce is elegant without being ghey. Double. Love.
Thank you for this spot of St. Patty's day sunshine.
Oh yes....LOVE me some Colin had kinda forgotten about him the bad boy I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
Was that the order too? Ha. I liked Farrell in 'Miami Vice' & 'In Bruges' and Neeson is good in pretty much everything. Happy St. Pattys day - belated.
Post a Comment