Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Ring of Fire

So, I had every intention of posting a video of Johnny Cash singing Ring of Fire.
I wanted to restore the goodness of that song to it's original quality and get the nasty rendition I was forced to listen to last night on AI out of my head.
Alas, I don't know how to upload videos to blogger.
All tips welcome.
Thanks and Happy Hump Day.

4 comments:

Linzy with a Z said...

I just listened to Adam's version on AI on youtube. WTH?
I do love me some johnny cash though! Happy hump day!

moi said...

Bring up the You Tube video than you want, then look to the grey box at upper right. You'll see the name of the person who posted it, then the URL, then the Embed code. Copy this Embed code and paste it into the body of your post. Easy, peasy!

Kymical Reactions said...

Thanks MOI! I knew it had to be easy, I just was trying to make it difficult.

Unknown said...

We just played back Adam's version again in work today to show 2 more stunned viewers - WTF even a week later!

The other way to do it, is go and register with you tube, add your blog addy in your profile, find the video you want when you're logged in and below it at the end you will see the option to send it to various locations including your blog.