Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FOCUS, KYM! FOCUS!!


Deep sigh. Tomorrow is my LAST day of class. I will be a college graduate. I can not believe that I made it. I have sooo many tweaks to do to my cap stone, but what am I doing? I am blogging.
I am frickin addicted to blogging, ever since I started.
Now, I will have all the time in the world to do it after tomorrow, but I can't stop!!
Why, oh why can I not leave it alone? I'll tell you - blogging has become my guilty pleasure, and I can no longer deny that I get a thrill and my heart beats with anticipation when I get a new comment. Deep Sigh. I love comments.


xoxoxo - back to work I go.


3 comments:

Milk River Madman said...

Kym,

Congratulations. I remember studying for an econ final when this girl I was interested in called me. I was trying to get a 4.0 and needed an "A" in econ to do it. She was done with school and was out having a beer. I had been chasing her for a couple of weeks so I jumped at the chance to go out. I stayed out way to late, came into the final late, settled for a "B" in the class and ended up marrying the girl for a short while. God, I miss college.

Love the new blog title BTW.

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of my girl! Lots of hard work but will be totally worth it in the long run. Yay for college grads!!!

Linzy with a Z said...

So proud of you Kym!! Yay for being dunzo! I love reading your posts and you are a wonderful blogger :)