Well hello! So, I've been doing some thinking about how much I miss our little cooking challenges. So, wadda ya say I bring it back. I can host it, judge, and all that... but I just want to bring it back. So, are you in? Do you want to play again? Let me know! xo.

8 comments:
Hey doll! The Culinary Smackdown doth indeed live on. After the Troll kerfuffle, in which Heff declared Bama Trav the winner, BT hosted a challenge, which La Diva won, and Intuitive Eggplant was the winner of her challenge. (They way it's been working is that whomever wins, hosts the next challenge and judges.)
Here's the link to Eggy's Challenge, which I believe takes place July 24th. Hope you're IN!
http://eggplanttogo.blogspot.com/2010/06/july-culinary-smackdown-announcement.html
Kym-ster! I'm so glad you wanted to keep this alive and I think we all need to be in the next challenge.I've flaked out the last few times, but I'm already working on my entry... VEGETABLES! Which makes me think Chef Potato Head needs to make an appearance. Great Haiku too! Have a great weekend.
Thanks, Moi !
Yes, we weren't gonna let the Culinary Smackdown die !
Go to Eggy's blog, I think the challenge is "Veggies" if I remember correctly.
Glad you're back !
Good morning Kym,
You will enjoy Eggys place, she lay's out a fine spread. It should be a good challenge.
So, what have you been up to?
Kym,
indeed the culinary smackdowns should play forward.
I think many of our participants could trump the current batch of cheftestants on NFNS. I am in and out of state this month so don't know that I will submit an entry but i can make the rounds as cheerleader ;-)
I'll just plan on salivating over the pics the rest of you post
when are we bringing Kymmie back?
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment