I predict the Thunder win the series in 7.
I realize they are playing the League Champs,
but once momentum is on their side, the Cinderella Story will continue!


OK Thunder FANS... time to GET LOUD!
I'm really torn! Do I watch the game, or do I watch The Draft?
Super proud of Sammy B. I just know he'll go in the first round.
Perhaps the number one overall pick??
11 comments:
SWEET! Another Sooner goes First Round, Third Pick! Gerald, McCoy, you're the best McCoy the Big XII has ever seen. Congratulations, Tampa Bay! You've picked well!
SHUT YOUR FACE! First Round, Fourth Pick - Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma! Hawt Damn, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, and now Washington!
My tacky Sooner girl is about to break out.... Look out... here she comes...
SOONER, baby!
Ok - moving on to Kym's Commentary for the Thunder Game.
Feel free to read on and on for your own amusement. I amuse myself all the time. :)
First up... Ron Artest looks like an idiot. Seriously dude, your hair is ghey.
All those Sooners going to or already in the NFL. Makes me think they under-achieved a bit as a team.
I can't be happy. You have our Sonics. Of course, we effed up and let them go (I think) but no one in Seattle is cheering.
However, it does make me happy that OKC is happy.
How's the yard?
Totally coolio that we have the Thunder so close by (Sorry, Boxer.) Congrats on kicking Laker butt. I hate the Lakers.
Ho!! Whacked them Lakers--oh yeah!
Iffin' ya' follow Thunder to magic town, call me!!
I should have known that you would be an OKC fan. Ha. Actually, I like them to, however, they will lose to the Lakers. This year. Next year might be a different story. I am a Mavs fan & currently disgusted. Grrr. And there were more Horns than Sooners in the draft & we'll see if Bradford can hold up (not that I wish him hard, mind you . . . )
Back to OKC - I would love to watch a Game 7.
Speaking of "team spirit",
Please DON'T allow Troll to "hijack" the Culinary Challenge.
BamaTrav WON the April Culinary Smackdown, and has the right to DECLARE and JUDGE the next challenge. The only thing rigged about the April challenge was that TROLL DIDN'T EVEN BELONG in the coin-toss. Troll even admitted that he didn't use lobster in his dish - what's legitimate about that ? It's apparent that TrollY2K is only going to play by his own rules.
Your choice here, but please consider BamaTrav the April Culinary Smackdown Champion who will host and judge for mid-May.
I really like the lilacs! Forsythia is super nice for a border too-- but it only blooms for a little while before it starts to look scraggly.
Post a Comment