So, I got a random text the other night. This isn't a huge deal, except it was kind of late and I don't normally get a lot of texts anyway. I know. I'm lame. I was still awake, (watching tv in bed) because I don't really sleep, and then I hear my phone go.
TEXT: Quit texting my wife you son of a bitch! Last warning.
This pissed me off a little, but still peaked my curiosity - so I replied.
ME: Sorry dude. Wrong number.
TEXT: Bull shit Shawn. 580-[my phone number]. Quit texting my wife. Your number has been in her phone over 40 times.
By now I was laughing, and I really wanted to know more!
ME: Close. This is 405-[my phone number]. I'm to much of a girl to be a dude texting your wife. But good luck. This Shawn sounds like a real asshole.
I thought this would be the end of it. I was wrong. About an hour later I get another text.
TEXT: Now I feel like a horses ass. I've got this guy texting my wife. Real crude stuff like 'I have a foot long for you' and shit like that. He is an asshole. He probably has 5 kids with 5 different women. Sorry to bother you little lady.
I wish I knew how it all turned out with Shawn.
11 comments:
At least you get interesting accidental txts.. mine are always like ' remember to bring extra milk' I did get one once that said 'The cops were just here and theyre on their way to you, quick get out!' But it was from a friend just having a joke.
What if this was a guy calling random numbers until he found a woman. Then he makes obscene texts to them (as witnessed by your last text from him). Sick stuff.
I've only initiated 1 text in my life and have replied to maybe 20. Mostly with OK in response to the Mrs changing my schedule.
Cell phones and texting will be the downfall of civilization and Ill have none of it.
This was hilarious. I laughed out loud a few times, and liked his "little lady" sign off too. Ha.
As for the previous post, first - great clip (all-timer), and as for the energy thing, try working out first thing in the a.m. I know it sucks. But it gives you better energy for the day, you've already gotten your workout in so you won't skip it later when things get hectic & working out late at night tends to keep you from sleeping well so you might get into a better sleep pattern. My two cents . . .
Good morning Kym,
Kinda hope he found Shawn and put his lights out.
Buzz is right. I have an employee that averages 100 text messages a day, yet he can't you in the eye and have a conversation. It's sad
Weekends coming, get plenty of exercise and a lot of rest. You'll feel better.
Sorry that's: look you in the eye
If Shawn's got a footlong for someone, I'm sure he's doing just fine.
Maybe you should text him back in a week or so to find out how it all ended ;-)
If this guy's at the point where he's going through his wife's phone and counting up her texts, the relationship is already over. The trust is gone.
When you're called to testify in the murder trial, let us know.
bwahahahahahahah. All of that crude language and he signs off with "sorry to bother you little lady."
(sorry about the sleep thing.)
LOL! you couldve had some fun with that...but like troll pointed out, it isnt worth death.
This is the post of the week.
Post a Comment