
It's been a busy couple of days. The thing about getting back to the gym is finding time to keep up with things. I'm a member of the YMCA, but there isn't really one convenient to my house. The are two that are equidistant - one south to Norman, the other west to the other side of town. So, it kind of sucks getting home at 6:00pm, making a quick dinner for the husband, then getting to the class by 7:30. By the time it's all over, it's nearly 10:00 when I get home. ugh.
I have issues sleeping as it is. In the sense that I don't. So, it's even harder to unwind when I get home that late. Recently, I found out there is a Y a mile down the road from my office. So, I've been going there right after work, and it's been working out quite nice. I've been getting home around 7:30 and making a light dinner. I just wish I could find a way to get more energy. I take a b12 everyday - because I'm on another medicine that totally depletes my b12 levels. It just isn't enough though. Anyone have any ideas on how to get more energy, and increase metabolism?? I'm desperate for help.
Anyway - here is (in my opinion) the best Death Scene - without really being a death scene.
gawd, I love Paul Newman. I mean, le sigh.
13 comments:
i LOVED this movie, sugar! good pick, i'll have to see this one again, been way too long! xoxoxo
happy MCW!
oh, yes "Le Sigh" for Paul Newman. Great pick and another great way to go; with style. I saw this one in a drive-in with my family when I was a kid and even then?
"Le Sigh"
Thanks for playing.
(as for your energy levels, check your diet for allergies and maybe you're a little anemic. Or not. Sleep is a big thing for energy and I'm sorry about the insomnia.)
Green Tea. Be PATIENT. Drink it properly (let it steep for 7 minutes. if you can't drink warm tea, just nuke it after the 7 minutes). 6-8 weeks and you'll feel the effect.
I remember that scene being great in the theatre.
Happy MCW!
When do you get a check-up next? I might have a list for you.
Meanwhile, Paul Newman & Robert Redford; I raised you right, did I not?
That's a lot of soldiers. Probably not a bad way to go.
JINX!!!
When Pammie said you'd chosen the scene that isnt a death scene, I thought she meant the jump!
Good job I went for two choices this week :)
Troll is right about the tea, you must let it brew properly. I find that chamomile is better for sleeping tho. I think green tea often has caffeine in it.
Nice work Kym. I was close on this one myself. Glad I didn't get the jinx. I don't sleep well either at times. I'll have weeks of restlessness. Sometimes its something as easy as being to hot or to cold. Green tea is great and the exercise will help. A glass of Crown Royal around 9 PM wouldn't kill ya either (smiley face here).
Was there ever a more physically beautiful man than Paul Newman? I think not. Also, a formative movie por baby Moi. Happy MCW!
Mmmm .... Newman.
*le sigh*
Classic movie with 2 amazing actors at their finest.
Yummy choice! lol
Are you by chance enemic? If so, a low dose iron pill will help give you energy back.
Good afternoon Kym,
This was a great movie. Although, I remember the first time I saw it, I was really torqued that they died at the end.
Other than the good suggestions from the folks above. Do you drink a lot of soda pop? Regular or diet can mess with your metabolism. Both can have high levels caffeine that can cause fatigue.
I'll say "sigh" (no "le" because I don't like the French) for Kathrine Ross in this movie. The strip scene with Redford was pretty hot. I always found this scene a little weird in that the army commander gives the command to fire 3 times. I can't imagine what they looked like after that.
Hapy MCW!
I think we have officially entered the term "le sigh" into blog culture language.
instructive. dont go down on your knees. sorry you are so depleted...i think after you get back in the flow of exercising it should help.
Post a Comment