Fun, and as you might recall, I was never very good at it. It was Nintendo. Upstairs at Hag. But we could shoot those ducks, eh? And put falling Tetris blocks right where they belonged.
I've watched my kids play these games and they would go through a screen and know where all the hidden stuff was (coins, flowers, etc). It's like a giant game of conentration. Hours of wasted youth.
Well, I for one decided to try and went step-by-step as far as Nintendo 64. Kicked the dragons butt! Flew! Even did something I can't do in real life...peer over the edges of tall mountains! What a great time! Da da da daa...Da dadada daa! da da da da da.... Happy Mute Monday! (now, where did I put that N64 game to?...rustling through the closet of redundant electronics....)
I played a game called pong once, I didn't think too much of it and it was the last video game I played. Funny, I thought to myself, this is silly these things will never catch on. Had I only bought the stock then...
17 comments:
way back in the old days, Mr. Boxer and I would play the ORIGINAL Mario Brothers on his Atari 800.
I.Loved.It. I can still hear the music. (I was also a pretty dang good pinball player in my day.)
Happy MM!
yep...when the young clan folks joshed me into it. Like BB, on an Atari!
Very , ah, generational, Kymmie!
Happy MM!
Boxer: I played that one, too. But I was just wittle. I went back and added it in for you!
Auntie: This post idea came because I downloaded Mario 1,2&3 on my wii. It's like a blast to the past. My thumbs hurt.
Fun, and as you might recall, I was never very good at it. It was Nintendo. Upstairs at Hag. But we could shoot those ducks, eh? And put falling Tetris blocks right where they belonged.
I never played it of course, being heterosexual and all.
Happy Mute Monday!
I've watched my kids play these games and they would go through a screen and know where all the hidden stuff was (coins, flowers, etc). It's like a giant game of conentration. Hours of wasted youth.
Happy MM!
Nope, this passed me by. I was too old and my kids werent into it :) Happy MM!
Great now I have that song stuck in my head!
Well, I for one decided to try and went step-by-step as far as Nintendo 64.
Kicked the dragons butt!
Flew!
Even did something I can't do in real life...peer over the edges of tall mountains!
What a great time!
Da da da daa...Da dadada daa! da da da da da....
Happy Mute Monday!
(now, where did I put that N64 game to?...rustling through the closet of redundant electronics....)
d=))
Kym, is this how you keep yourself entertained while those beef short ribs are reaching perfection?
Super Monday!
no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOO mario music. make it stop! aaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
happy MM!
I never got into any video game except Tetris. Does that make me weird?
Loved the orginal Mario Brothers on the original Nintendo. Loved them. Thanks for this & Happy MM.
Nintendo core system version was my fav. Ah, the eighties...
Super Mario Brothers Wii is Nintendo's magnum opus.
Super Mario world on the Super Nintendo was my favorite of all of the ones I played.
I am covering fungi in class this week, so I drew a green and white 1 up mushroom on the board.
Good evening Kym,
I played a game called pong once, I didn't think too much of it and it was the last video game I played. Funny, I thought to myself, this is silly these things will never catch on. Had I only bought the stock then...
Sorry, I'm so late getting around.
Post a Comment