I've been looking extremely hard for a pair of shoes for a
ridiculously long time. I've searched every store in town. Twice. I've looked online. More than twice. I simply cannot find what I am looking for. For a very particular pair of shoes. It just so happens they're discontinued. But I didn't know that until last week. That shouldn't matter, right? Somewhere, somehow, these shoes have to be out there. In a box. In some backroom. Waiting. For me to find them. I just know they are longing to be on my feet, even more than I'm dying for them to be there.
I need them. In grey. Size 8.
Anyone know any shoe shopping secrets?? Moi??

Nike
Musique IV.
I simply must have them. No others will do.
7 comments:
lots of tips.
Discontinued?
Goodwill stores, thrift stores.
There's a shoe store in the Indy area that calls itself the Carnival. Near as I can tell, it's discontinued shoes such as you search for.
Are those running shoes?
New Balance makes some excellent runners.
OK, well, I know better than to throw too many ideas into shoe shopping to a gal.
I've had two wives throw me away (for having what they called bad taste), and the second went so far as to suggest I favor 'old lady styles'...which is interesting, because she is now 60 going on 61.
I have no suggestions, unfortunately, but now I want a pair, too!
Go to China?
Girls and their shoes...they do like kinda cool though!
GOT MINE!!;)I couldn't even find a picture online and I didn't know that they were discontinued. wow!! I feel lucky now.
J
Oh do I know how this feels! Ok option A: go to the Nike discount stores at Outlet Malls.... they might have them. option B: go to Nike.com and search there... option C: settle for a different colot bc they're available all over the internet in black and/ or white.
http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3608304
here are your shoes!!! they are dance shoes, are you gonna do that baby got back dance again! LOL
Post a Comment