They're all pretty damn fine! I think I like the first one best because it is closest to the colour scheme and two-piece furniture set that I have in my own. Happy MM x
Well, it was an odd qustion, I'm afraid I'll have to fess up...your statement was "I need a bed, do you like any of these?" So, from what little i know (and always suffering from walking on alligators) #1 is out because of all the "frilly" and glass (windex) #2 almost the same thing, and those pix are right by the bed. Bumpy headboards always gather dust and throw it down at you on restless nights. #3 A guy's bedroom suite? Probably not. The 'award' type lamp, the fake flower in the corner (my favorite...never needs watering, just drag it outside and hose 'er down once or twice a year) and no way you can poke your shoes under that bed. It was made for slippers and low tops. (Bachelor bed if ever I saw one) #4 Is that an optical illusion or is that the entrance to the bathroom? If the later, cool. Then again, the furniture is more male than female. Strong lines, solid footings. Hell, let him bust a toe in the night if he has to get up and pee! #5 ...I'll come back to that #6, again, look at the height of that bed bottom. The windows fairly close by. 'Course, I do like the chair and reading lamp...betting there's a book shelf just to the roght out of frame.
#5! DING DING DING DING! Minimal glass, delicate but substantial side table, and ample room for high heels or show boxes underneath the bed. Light colors, fake tree (same treatment as before...drag out side twice a year, spray'r down!) simple radio/cd player. Yup. That's my guess and I'm sticking with it.
Me? Any one of those rooms would be great for me. You can actually SEE the floor!
#4 or #6, although you better have a large room fit any of these.
When I was building my master bedroom, knew in my mind's eye what I wanted in a bed and I could not find it anywhere. So I drew up plans of what I wanted and sent them to 3 different custom furniture shops. Not only do I get the bed I wanted, it turned out to be less expensive than the ones I was looking at in stores. Just a thought.
I liked number 2, but they all seem really big and dark. Do you have the room for these? Am I the only one living in a little bunglow style house? :-) I just bought a frig and dishwasher, so it gives me chest pains to be thinking of bedroom furniture! :-) xoxox. Happy MM.
10 comments:
I like the last one best. Something kind of primitive, but also Old World about it. Happy Mute Monday AND bed shopping!
I like the sleigh bed. They have a lot of wood to them. The one I actually have is an oak four poster. Are you considering all of these?
Happy MM!
Isn't #2 Aunt Carole's bedroom set? Did you go to the Mathis Brothers website to get these?
I like them all but the ones with open or gated looks better.
Happy MM!
They're all pretty damn fine! I think I like the first one best because it is closest to the colour scheme and two-piece furniture set that I have in my own. Happy MM x
Well, it was an odd qustion, I'm afraid I'll have to fess up...your statement was "I need a bed, do you like any of these?"
So, from what little i know (and always suffering from walking on alligators)
#1 is out because of all the "frilly" and glass (windex)
#2 almost the same thing, and those pix are right by the bed. Bumpy headboards always gather dust and throw it down at you on restless nights.
#3 A guy's bedroom suite? Probably not. The 'award' type lamp, the fake flower in the corner (my favorite...never needs watering, just drag it outside and hose 'er down once or twice a year) and no way you can poke your shoes under that bed. It was made for slippers and low tops. (Bachelor bed if ever I saw one)
#4 Is that an optical illusion or is that the entrance to the bathroom? If the later, cool. Then again, the furniture is more male than female. Strong lines, solid footings. Hell, let him bust a toe in the night if he has to get up and pee!
#5 ...I'll come back to that
#6, again, look at the height of that bed bottom. The windows fairly close by. 'Course, I do like the chair and reading lamp...betting there's a book shelf just to the roght out of frame.
#5! DING DING DING DING!
Minimal glass, delicate but substantial side table, and ample room for high heels or show boxes underneath the bed. Light colors, fake tree (same treatment as before...drag out side twice a year, spray'r down!) simple radio/cd player.
Yup.
That's my guess and I'm sticking with it.
Me?
Any one of those rooms would be great for me. You can actually SEE the floor!
d=))
Happy Mute Monday!
(ps, I'de dump the wrought iron and keep the bed posts. Wrought iron sometimes grabs at you when tossing and turning)
Good morning Kym,
#4 or #6, although you better have a large room fit any of these.
When I was building my master bedroom, knew in my mind's eye what I wanted in a bed and I could not find it anywhere. So I drew up plans of what I wanted and sent them to 3 different custom furniture shops. Not only do I get the bed I wanted, it turned out to be less expensive than the ones I was looking at in stores. Just a thought.
Happy Mute Monday!
Great theme Kym. I like all of them!!
I liked number 2, but they all seem really big and dark. Do you have the room for these? Am I the only one living in a little bunglow style house? :-) I just bought a frig and dishwasher, so it gives me chest pains to be thinking of bedroom furniture! :-) xoxox. Happy MM.
Post a Comment