Monday, October 12, 2009

Mute Monday - Science












(I made it. Finally.)

18 comments:

sparringK9 said...

and you thought MY mm was disturbing? grrrrherhehahahahaha happy MM kym

Buzz Kill said...

I have done many o' science fair project but none like these. I wonder what the teacher had to say about the foot fetish?

Happy MM!

moi said...

This is hysterical. And kinda gross. Reminds me of my 5th grade science class when we learned what "bile" was. Happy Mute Monday!

h said...

I'd have to give the Blue Ribbon to the Sphincter kid due to MR. HANKIE.

Happy MM!

Vixen said...

Ahahaha.... That's awesome. Very creative ;)

happyMonday!

fishy said...

My how science projects have changed!
Funniest mute of the day :-)

Aunty Belle said...

howl!!!

Yep, the dreaded science fair exhibits--doan we all recall??

Great MM!

Jenny said...

I was going to do do Science Fairs, but didn't know how to make it interesting.... but you did! foot fetish? bwahahahahahahah. I clicked to see her graph.

you're late, but it was worth the wait!

Jenny said...

she's such a nice looking young lady, too.

Mummy said...

I don't even remember what you did for a science fair project. Care to refresh my memory? Yes, I agree, worth the wait!

ree said...

Hilarious! Happy Mute Tuesday!

Karl said...

Good morning Kmwthay,

The one with the Aztecs seems pretty tame, comparatively. Unless of course, part of the display is a depiction of human sacrifice.

It does look like it's the blue ribbon winner.

Happy MM

Anonymous said...

The sphincter one is hands down the best. The Aztec one...is that a picture of human sacrifice on there?

Delightfully twisted. Well played.

Happy MM!

Anonymous said...

Wow! quite the collection! happy mm!

Joanna Cake said...

These made me laugh! All my son's favourite scientific things :)

MinorityReport said...

Too funny! Your pics are bringing back memories of science fairs past. lol. Happy belated MM.

2 Dollar Productions said...

Glad to see you got it, and I remember those science fairs/projects as I recall getting a lot of help from my Dad since science was never my strongest attribute. Ha. Happy MM>

Native Minnow said...

I know I'm a little late to the party here, but those science fair projects are AWESOME!