Definitely showing off. It won't be as funny when an SUV runs him over and never realizes it. Ha. I like the idea of those smart cars, but it would terrify me to drive one (and no, I don't drive an SUV either).
Milky: usually I wouldn't be concerned about playing Idaho St. But now I just don't know what will happen. Should be fun to watch but the networks dropped the game and its now only on pay per view for 40 bucks. Ugh!
8 comments:
What a monkey-head!
seems like everyone ive seen driving these are barely able to fit inside the car! kinda like circus clown cars
Definitely showing off. It won't be as funny when an SUV runs him over and never realizes it. Ha. I like the idea of those smart cars, but it would terrify me to drive one (and no, I don't drive an SUV either).
I'm such an ass I would park in the stripped part and block him in. Or hook his car to my dog and go for a ride.
Mighty "Big" 12 Buffalos stampeded by Toledo High School Junior Varsity. Grrherhahahhahahahahaha.
Kym,
I see the Sooners play perennial Big Sky doormat Idaho State today. They are in the same conference as Montana State and only 250 miles from Bozo.
Troll: Colorado is a joke. No one really takes them seriously.
Milky: usually I wouldn't be concerned about playing Idaho St. But now I just don't know what will happen. Should be fun to watch but the networks dropped the game and its now only on pay per view for 40 bucks. Ugh!
Post a Comment