Friday, September 18, 2009

MeMe from Troll's Place

1. My car …. Isn’t a car. It’s a truck. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.
2. First session with the big giant personal trainer …. is coming up next.
3. Lately things seem …. Insanely hectic, but sort of a good hectic.
4. Anywhere by myself …. Is one of my favorite hiding places.
5. What happened …. To my 20’s?
6. And as far as the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to …. Date night with my husband…. Tomorrow my plans include…. An intense workout, and casino night with mom…. And Sunday …. Will be Church, and a little house cleaning.

4 comments:

h said...

Number 2 isn't Lou Ferrigno is it?

Grrrherhahahahhahahahaha.

Pam said...

Looking forward to casino night and hearing about that personal trainer experience.

Jenny said...

I'm with your Mom - love that you're meeting with a trainer.

Aunty Belle said...

trainer? uh-oh, serious time. Wow.

Does it earn the date night> hehehe.