Monday, August 3, 2009

Mute Monday - Eastern

13 comments:

Buzz Kill said...

The sun always rises in the east and sets in the west. I learned that in Boy Scouts. The colors in the 5th one down are awesome.

Happy MM!

Jenny said...

you might be late, but well worth it. Great idea and some very lovely sunsets. Happy MM!

h said...

Very pretty pics. I dig sunrises. Saw one this morning, in fact.

Happy Mute Monday!

Native Minnow said...

Gorgeous pictures, but I think a lot of those were sunset pics, not sunrise ;-)

Linzy with a Z said...

Dig the new name Kymmers!

Kymical Reactions said...

Buzzy: That one was my favorite too.

Boxie: Late is my life. :/

Trolly: I can't remember the last time I was awake in time for a sunrise. I should do something to change that.

Minnow: I'm certain most of them were sunsets. But I was at the mercy of google images.

Kymical Reactions said...

Linzy: I like it too. I have moments when my cleverness is pretty much unmatched. This was one of those moments. :)

Aunty Belle said...

Oh! I really like your theme--very beautiful time of day, the daily renewal. Nice job!

Happy MM!

moi said...

Beautiful pics! Sunrise is my favorite time of day and thanks to a lifetime of walking dogs first thing in the morning, I see one almost every day, too. Happy MM!

Pam said...

HOw can you tell if it is sunrise or a sunset? It sort of figures into my "where the ocean is" theory in movies. Surely there is a way to tell?

fishy said...

Kymical?
Clever girl! I am a morning person and while I don't unroll my rug in the morning to face East ... you might find me lounging in the hammock, having tea and listening to the birds greet the new day. Nice interpretation of the theme.

Vixen said...

*beautiful* I love what you did with the theme. Very unique and awesome :)

Joanna Cake said...

Fabulous! Excellent take :)