my brother would love to see these guitars. He's a collector (and plays.) They truly are pieces of art and then they make some amazing sounds. Very creative mute. Happy MM.
I'll bet you do well on guitar hero. With the obvious exception of the hendrix guitar, are any of these others famous? Or are they just styles you like.
The last one looks just like the guitar my best friend had in high school. His band name? Platypuses of Power Who Can Jump 1000 Times Their Height. Sort of rolls off the tongue, no?
9 comments:
my brother would love to see these guitars. He's a collector (and plays.) They truly are pieces of art and then they make some amazing sounds. Very creative mute. Happy MM.
I'll bet you do well on guitar hero. With the obvious exception of the hendrix guitar, are any of these others famous? Or are they just styles you like.
Happy MM!
Happy MM! Lovely pics and choice for theme. xoxoxo
Yeppers, guitars are works of art. Even my ancient Epiphone solid-body!
Happy Mute MOnday!
Oh great idea!
HappyMonday!
Mercy, but these here would drive half the ole fellas I know wild!!
Great choice,
Happy MM!
The last one looks just like the guitar my best friend had in high school. His band name? Platypuses of Power Who Can Jump 1000 Times Their Height. Sort of rolls off the tongue, no?
My guitar gently
weeps within felt-lined coffin.
Too lazy to play.
Great take on the theme, I have a B-I-L who would love to own every one of those CLASSIC guitars. I know it is Wednesday but my MM is up at the Pond.
Post a Comment