full of extreme awesomeness and nonstop coolness
Yum monster. Please don't drink all at once I have a sneeky suspension it would not be good! Happy MM!
Good way to blow out your pancreas and your thyroid in all one go, methinks!
I'm going to have to try some of that Beaver Buzz. Because it has "Buzz" in the name, why else? Happy MM!
i think you have an axiety attack and then your head blows off! happy MM!
and after that, you have an anxiety attack. ;-)
I've never tried any of those Energy drinks. I'm afraid they'll make me TOO awesome.Happy Mute Monday!
I think my heart would give out and then my head would blow up.Still... I'm curious. Hee.Happy MM!
I'm not sure if I'd rather try 'cocaine' or 'beaver buzz' first. Probably the latter.
Cocaine is probably safer than this stuff. Although, I'd like to see what Pit Bull in a can tastes like. Slobber?
Linzy: Honestly, I've never had one of these drinks. I don't think I could start with Monster. It reminds me of slime.Mom: Valid point. Buzz: Aw, come on. You know you want some beaver!K9: I have enough anxiety without one or all of these! But man, think of all the work I could get done!Chef: There is no such thing as being TOO awesome. or full of non-stop coolness. Boxer: I'm curious too. Minnow: just mix them together. That should have a good outcome.Moi: bahawhahahhahahahah. Slobber. Yep, slobber in a can. Unless the drink was yellow...
omg! That is a lot of canned energy. O_o'Honestly I've never tried one. Interesting MM!
Hell, I haven't heard of most of these things as Red Bull & Monster are about the extent of my knowledge. I'll take coffee 98% of the time anyway. Ha. Happy MM> (late)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Yum monster. Please don't drink all at once I have a sneeky suspension it would not be good! Happy MM!
Good way to blow out your pancreas and your thyroid in all one go, methinks!
I'm going to have to try some of that Beaver Buzz. Because it has "Buzz" in the name, why else?
Happy MM!
i think you have an axiety attack and then your head blows off! happy MM!
and after that, you have an anxiety attack. ;-)
I've never tried any of those Energy drinks. I'm afraid they'll make me TOO awesome.
Happy Mute Monday!
I think my heart would give out and then my head would blow up.
Still... I'm curious. Hee.
Happy MM!
I'm not sure if I'd rather try 'cocaine' or 'beaver buzz' first. Probably the latter.
Cocaine is probably safer than this stuff. Although, I'd like to see what Pit Bull in a can tastes like. Slobber?
Linzy: Honestly, I've never had one of these drinks. I don't think I could start with Monster. It reminds me of slime.
Mom: Valid point.
Buzz: Aw, come on. You know you want some beaver!
K9: I have enough anxiety without one or all of these! But man, think of all the work I could get done!
Chef: There is no such thing as being TOO awesome. or full of non-stop coolness.
Boxer: I'm curious too.
Minnow: just mix them together. That should have a good outcome.
Moi: bahawhahahhahahahah. Slobber. Yep, slobber in a can. Unless the drink was yellow...
omg! That is a lot of canned energy. O_o'
Honestly I've never tried one. Interesting MM!
Hell, I haven't heard of most of these things as Red Bull & Monster are about the extent of my knowledge. I'll take coffee 98% of the time anyway. Ha.
Happy MM> (late)
Post a Comment