Monday, March 30, 2009

Mute Monday - Secretariat Tribute and Boxer Birthday Tribute











11 comments:

Buzz Kill said...

I like the collectables take on the theme. And I've always been a jockeys man myself (the boys need support).

Happy MM!

Jenny said...

I had no idea Secretariat's collectibles were so numerous. Wow. AND, thanks for the birthday wishes and I do appreciate the wealth of hot men today for me. You all are toooooo kind. :-)

h said...

Wonderful tribute. I need to find a way to acquire those plates.

Happy Mute Monday!

Kymical Reactions said...

Buzz: I prefer the briefs too! The boxers are just something fun to look at to celebrate boxer's big day!

Boxer: Anything for you! Remind me to tell you about my jump roping experience this weekend. I really, really need a better bra!

Chef: I found those plates at www.theplatelady.com She’s local to your area!

Aunty Belle said...

oh this is really fun--great work KMW!!

Happy MM!

Heather Cherry said...

Puppy breath!!!!!1!

Linzy with a Z said...

Oooh puppies! Good job with MM! There is a nice creative mixture!

sparringK9 said...

im down with those boxer choices! howwwwwwwwwwl. happy MM!

moi said...

I didn't know there were plates or a stamp – cool! Happy Mute Monday!

Native Minnow said...

All I can say is that I've never understood people who collect those plates. What do you do with them all? What happens to your collection in case of an earthquake?

fishy said...

Funny images mix! Great assortment of Secretariat memorabilia, cute Boxer puppies ( Although I think there is one Staffordshire Terrier in there ) And for the Boxer Boys ..... eye candy for us all!