Puppies! Awwww! Puppies! I'd be all excited about them except for all the dog breeders out here in this building today. Ask me about the puppy mill bill. No wait, no don't ask me about that. Please don't ask me about it.
Linzy, I know, they are just so dadgum cute, that I think I am going to have to post cute lab pictures at least once a week. I just can't stand it!
Mom - you can be excited about the puppies. Maybe the breeders should have brought the puppies to the capital today, to have more of an influence on the legislators!
3 comments:
Oohhhh so adorable! This makes me want a puppy! Puppy breath, sigh.
Puppies! Awwww! Puppies! I'd be all excited about them except for all the dog breeders out here in this building today. Ask me about the puppy mill bill. No wait, no don't ask me about that. Please don't ask me about it.
Linzy, I know, they are just so dadgum cute, that I think I am going to have to post cute lab pictures at least once a week. I just can't stand it!
Mom - you can be excited about the puppies. Maybe the breeders should have brought the puppies to the capital today, to have more of an influence on the legislators!
Post a Comment