It was like watching Johnny Dangerously - bastages, fargin iceholes. That is some great acting for six year olds though. Probably the more disturbing part is that they obviously watched the movie several times to get that good.
OMG!...well freak me out. I could only imagine that the parents in the audience were as stunned as I was watching this very disturbing play. . . Then it ended and they Clapped and yelled their approval! (stunned again)
This is funny and creepy and disturbing and really fairly well done, especially for such a young age. But who were the teachers? Is this a school production? Can't imagine . . . but still, it's not a good idea. On another note, I have that exact tiger - seriously - sitting in my garage.
11 comments:
I am disturbed on many levels.
It was like watching Johnny Dangerously - bastages, fargin iceholes. That is some great acting for six year olds though. Probably the more disturbing part is that they obviously watched the movie several times to get that good.
I am never comfortable with children playing adults.
WHY????
OMG!...well freak me out. I could only imagine that the parents in the audience were as stunned as I was watching this very disturbing play. . . Then it ended and they Clapped and yelled their approval! (stunned again)
This is funny and creepy and disturbing and really fairly well done, especially for such a young age. But who were the teachers? Is this a school production? Can't imagine . . . but still, it's not a good idea. On another note, I have that exact tiger - seriously - sitting in my garage.
Yeah...not cool.
Culinary Smackdown info IS UP.
Good afternoon Kym,
It's more than creepy, it's bloody sick. These parents should be slapped upside the head.
This is a prime example, as to why in this country. we are now raising so many net losers, instead of net gainers.
first class chile abuse--any parent that hoo-ray's after this twisted sick yukiness should have to do two years of smashing rocks on a chain gang.
What next people? what next? When will we all say "STOP!" ?
This is the sort of thing that makes me feel like maybe I'm not such a bad father after all.
Creepy with a capital C.
Kymmie? Whar's you, chile'? Hope all is well.
Post a Comment