Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Movie Clip Wednesday - Best Comedy Scene




So, it's no secret that I love Vince Vaughn and that typical character he plays. There were 2 clips that came down to the cut for this weeks MCW. It was either the bedtime scene from Wedding Crashers, or this one from The Break Up. It's not 3 minutes, but it's probably my favorite scene from the movie. I laugh and laugh. Hope you enjoy. I'll be around to visit everyone tonight after work. xo.

13 comments:

moi said...

"She was on vacation!" Bwhahahahaha! I love Vince Vaughn, too. Can't help it. My favorite movie of his, though, was that whacked out horror movie he did with J.Lo. The Cell, I think it was. Anyway, I had high hopes for him and Jennifer Aniston as a couple but I guess that was a no go. Happy MCW!

Pam said...

I love Vince Vaughn. Absolutely love him. But I gotta go with Wedding Crashers as my favorite. xoxo to my girl.

Jenny said...

this is why I love Movie Clip Wednesday because this is a scene that I totally missed when I saw this movie, but it's great. I'm also a Vince Vaughn fan. Plus, I'm glad to see a movie from the last few years. I was worried they're weren't any good ones made. I almost went with "The Hangover."

Karl said...

Good afternoon Kym,

"She was on vacation" what a hoot!
Funny clip.

Happy Clip Day

boneman said...

Dang, Kym.
The clip was funny but the label reading out was scary.

Buzz Kill said...

Well, I can't jump on the Vince Vaughn band wagon. I always found him a little creepy. Maybe because of movies like Swingers and Clay Pigeons. But I see I'm in the minority and that was a pretty funny scene. But that's what this is partially all about, sharing movies that people may not have seen or noticed before.

Happy MCW!

LẌ said...

Ah, family members. Funny and true!

Happy MCW!

h said...

Never heard of it. Funny stuff. Methinks Jen Anniston's body has prevented her from being recognized as a fine comedy player.

Heff said...

My fav line from Wedding Crashers was "I've got a Stage 5 Clinger here !"

That's good stuff.

Joanna Cake said...

Is it sacriligious to say that I dont really like Vince Vaughan... but my daughter is insisting that I watch Wedding Crashers with her next week!

Johnny Carino said...

I loved him in Rudy.

Native Minnow said...

Loved Wedding Crashers. In fact, I may need to watch that one again.

2 Dollar Productions said...

I had forgotten about this movie almost even though I saw it in the theater on a date night. Ha. Great stuff. Some of his 'Swingers' scenes would have been competing for space w/ me.