Our very own Boxer Doll is hosting a new weekly meme called Movie Clip Wednesdays. The theme this week is musicals. I love musicals, and it took me a while to think of one I'd want to clip. The time limit is 3 minutes, but that is hard to do! I ended up a *tad* over. But here it is. One of my favorite songs from one of my favorite musicals. Mr. Cellophane. I know there are times I can relate.
7 comments:
I'm seeing all kinds of things today I would never have seen. Happy MCW.
Yay! I'm glad you were able to play because I was curious to see what "your generation" would pick. And you picked a good one. I love John C. Reily and had no idea when I saw this movie that he could pull of a music number, but he did. I think I need to see this one again. Great pick and thanks for participating.
i remember this. i actually saw this musical -on cable. sad little song. all can relate, dont you think?
Happy MCW!
Well, I'll be dogged!
I passed on this movie 'cause it was a musical, and now I see maybe I picked wrong.
Won't be the first time.
I voted for Ford, too.
Of all the clips in that movie, this is the one you picked. Hmmmmmm. Interesting!
Good evening Kym,
I had meant to see this one, thanks for the reminder.
Funny, I figured you would stand out in a crowd.
Is there anything John C. Reilly can't do? One of the best character actors today. And he gives us regular looking non-Richard Gere types hope. He also sings in Walk Hard if you haven't seen it.
Happy MCW!
Post a Comment